Skidel Sugar Refinery is Belarus’ oldest sugar company. The company was reorganized into an open joint stock company, Skidel Sugar Refinery, in August 1993.
- granulated sugar packed in 50kg PP bags;
- granulated sugar packed in 5kg lined bags;
- granulated sugar packed in 3kg lined bags;
- granulated sugar packed in 1kg paper bags;
- pressed sugar packed in 1kg cartons;
- sugar packed in 5gr paper bags.
Citric acid packed in
- 40kg PP bags;
- 100gr paper bags
Dried granulated pulp
- sugar beet processing – 6,000 tonnes per day
- raw sugar processing – 850 tonnes per day
- citric acid output – 1,500 tonnes per year
Skidel Sugar Refinery is Belarus’ only producer of citric acid. The company sells citric acid domestically, fully satisfying Belarus’ needs in this product, and internationally. The bulk of citric acid is meant for industrial processing. Ready-made commodity is shipped in tank wagons and tank trucks payable in advance.